Chris is the President of The Good Place Institute (a Good Place Holdings organization) and former Chief of Staff at Good Place Holdings. Chris has spent over twenty years researching and developing Biblically-based approaches, methods, and resources while leading and helping others build and steward for-profit and non-profit organizations to bring about organizational life and achieve organizational success from a Biblical worldview.
Throughout his career, Chris has served on several senior leadership teams and in management leadership roles from start-up businesses and regional consulting firms to a $60 million service and manufacturing company and on boards of several non-profit organizations.
In addition to his most recent roles, he has served in roles that include:
- Director of Business Services of Good Place Holdings (leading Strategic Planning, Business Systems and Analytics, Human Resources, Information Technology, Talent Development teams)
- Director of Business Services for SD Myers
- Director of The Myers Institute (internal and external training business)
- Director of Strategy and Systems
- Director of Strategic Solutions and Knowledge Services
- General Manager of SD Myers Morocco
Chris holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Canisius College in Buffalo, NY, and a Master of Arts in Religion from Trinity International University (Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) in Deerfield, IL.
Chris has also completed the following continuing education courses:
- MIT Executive Leadership Education – Leadership in an Exponentially Changing World
- Case Western Reserve University – Strategic Decision Making & Execution
- Case Western Reserve University – Creating Strategic Alliances
- Case Western Reserve University – Expanding the Total Corporate Contribution
- Case Western Reserve University – Innovation & Process Improvement
He is certified in Dimensions of Professional Selling Coaching through Carew International.
Brady began working at the institute with goals to grow his professional career and learn how to fully infuse his beliefs with his work. He is passionate about how we love one another and struggle together to develop ourselves and everyone around us to the glory of the one who created us. Valuing people, flourishing organizations, and prospering communities are the reasons why he works and struggles every day, so he wants to keep learning how to do it better.
Scott is the Chair of the Board of Good Place Holdings and author of the philosophy and principles of Good Places through his writings in The Eutopia Book series (Good Place Publishing, 2017) and The Art of Life in Organizations: Finding Value (Good Place Publishing, 2005). Scott has spent over three decades researching and building up organizations locally, nationally, and internationally, in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors. Scott holds a Bachelor of Arts in Humanities from Houghton College.
Dale is the President of Good Place Holdings and the CEO of SDMyers, LLC (a Good Place Holdings company). Dale has been leading local, national, and international organizations in the for-profit and non-profit sectors based on Biblical principles and values for over thirty years in such roles as Owner, CEO, President, Board Chair and Member, and CFO. Dale holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from The University of Akron.